Looking to cut back on high inflammatory grains? Well, look no further! Here is a recipe I came up with for delicious grain free stuffed peppers!
You will need:
1) Steam your peppers gently, not too much as they will be baking in the oven later.
2) Chop Cauliflower into rice-like bits, or to a consistency you prefer to chew on and mix with the diced up tops of the peppers, chopped kalamata olives, chopped scallions and sautee on a medium heat with evoo. After a few minutes add the salsa and the cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Add mixture to peppers and bake in a preheated 350* oven, covered, for approx. 20 minutes.
4) Serve with a side of the pepper-stuffing mixture!
5) Enjoy with your family!!!
For more ways to eat healthier and to live a holistic lifestyle visit me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/curlyzucchini
Allecia Vella CHHC, AADP, LE, CPFT